Friday, September 14, 2007

Bridge 2007 English Closure- IQ

I enjoyed the bridge 2007 English class. I felt that the writing skills that I learned are going to be very beneficial to me in the long run when I begin composing works in my English class this year. My favorite assignments were the defining moment essay and the research paper. The defining moment allowed me to express my inner thoughts during a special moment during my life and it helped me to realize the true writer that I was. The research paper gave me free-range to research whatever I wanted which made it easier for me to write the paper because I was interested in what I was researching and could relate. By learning the proper techniques and skills in this writing class I gained an early exposure of what to expect in the future through my academic courses. Thanks Mr. Bob. :)

No comments: