Tuesday, September 11, 2007

IQ Research Topic

After long thought to try and find a topic that would be interesting and meaningful I finally decided the topic that I want to go more in depth on-" The Physical and emotional affects on children of broken homes." I found this topic to be somewhat relative to society, but at the same time I can definitely relate to this topic. My parents got divorced at a young age and I was initially very affected but over time I developed the necessary personal growth to move past the devastation. The conventional wisdom of children whose parents get a divorce are they are usually the trouble makers at school who tend to get in fights or become anti-social. Also children who are the product of a broken home usually suffer depression especially during the early stages with dealing with divorce and become overweight.

No comments: