Tuesday, August 28, 2007

About Me

My name is Brandon Christopher-Kaleem Carter Thompson, coming out of the Hall of Fame city Canton, OH. I graduated from Timken Senior High School. My major is in architecture, which drawing is what I love to do. Drawing is one of my biggest hobbies if 'm not hanging out with friends you can probably find me sitting around drawing whatever. I'm also here for track and maybe basketball I haven't decided. A little about myself I have a twin brother also named Branden just spelled a little different, and attends DePaul University in Chicago. I also have an older brother and sister. I own two dogs. I like going out, hanging with friends just doin whatever to keep me occupied. I'm a laid back dude but a person not afraid to get it crack-a-lackin.

OH-IO GO BUCKS!!!!

No comments: