Tuesday, August 28, 2007

All About Courtney Ross


Hello to all! My name is Courtney Ross. I am from Dayton, OH. I am a virgo. My 18th birday is on August 29, 2007. I am a true daddy's girl at heart but my mother and I have an amazing relationship. I have a little brother who has been my joy for the last ten yars. I love to spend time with my family and my friends, tak on the phone, shop (for shoes specifically), and listen to people. For middle and high school, I went to Stivers School for the Arts and studied theatre and creative writing. So I can be very full of life and...very dramatic at times. :) I also took dance for thirteen years, so I enjoy doing that also. I am very involved at my church and school, so I guess it's safe to say that I like to be committed and dedicated to whatever activity I am in. My major is biology and I plan on going to medical shchool to become a pediatrician!

No comments: