Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Good Morning Bridge Peers,
My name is Latoya Sweatt but you can just address me as Toya. To tell a little about my self, I am from Cincinnati, Ohio. I plan on majoring in psychology and criminology. Then further on to Law school. I have seven sisters an no brothers. I have two nephews that I love very much and a niece on the way in October. I went to a school in Cincinnati called Withrow University and ranked number one out of a hundred and sixty students. Most of my friends went to the dirty south for school and I really miss doing my favorite things with them. My favorite things to do are to take my nephews to the park, go to the clubs and parties or to just to chill with my friends. The rest of my info is personal and if you would like to know more about me jsut ask.

No comments: