Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Discovering Tynetta


My name is Tynetta Amber Smith. I am a very scorpio and I am the oldest of two children. I have a little sister that I adore very much, she is what keeps me motivated. Although I am the oldest of two girls, I am the one that gets my way from daddy-- Daddy's Little Girl.I am from Baltimore, Maryland where I attended The New Paul Lurence Dunbar Senior High School for Health Professions. At Dunbar High School I was the manager for my varsity football team who won the state championship this year. My hobbies include meeting new, fun, interesting people, eating, shopping, hanging out and basically just having fun. I decided to come to the Ohio State University to get my Bachelor's Degree in Business and Exercise Science and then to obtain my Master's in Law to begin my career as a Sports Agent. One interesting fact that I would like everyone to know about me is I am a football fanatic--I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! I am a very nice and gentle person, so don't be afraid to walk up to me and start talking.

Oh yeah....OH-IO GO BUCKS!!!

1 comment:

Princess Shay said...

Tynetta!!!... I love scorpio's... u guys r so random n crazy fun!!